The new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro is now available to order on apple.com and begins arriving to customers next week. Magic Keyboard brings a whole new level of versatility and capability to iPad Pro, and is the best way to experience the new trackpad support introduced in iPadOS 13.4.
A Unique Floating Design, Backlit Keyboard and Trackpad make for the Best Typing Experience Ever on iPad
Pricing and Availability
- The new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro is available to order today on apple.com and in the Apple Store app in more than 30 countries and regions, including the UK. The Magic Keyboard will begin arriving to customers next week and will be available in select Apple Stores and also through select Apple Authorised Resellers (prices may vary).
- The new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro is £299 for the 11-inch iPad Pro and £349 for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro with layouts for over 30 languages, including simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
- The 11-inch iPad Pro is available starting at £769 for the Wi-Fi model and £919 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, and the 12.9-inch iPad Pro starts at £969 for the Wi-Fi model and £1119 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular model from apple.com, in the Apple Store app and select Apple Stores, and is also available through Apple Authorised Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
- iPadOS 13.4 with trackpad support is available as a free software update for all iPad Pro models, iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, and iPad mini 4 and later.
- The second-generation Apple Pencil for iPad Pro is available for £119.
- An updated Smart Keyboard Folio for the new iPad Pro is also available and sold separately for £179 for the 11-inch iPad Pro and £199 for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro with layouts for over 30 languages, including simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
- Education pricing is available. For more information visit: apple.com/education-store
2 This special offer is available with the purchase of any Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or iPod touch, and is good for three months after the first activation of the eligible device.